Thursday 4 July 2013

Telescope


This is my pretty little home town.
It was a joke, guys. You know when you make a joke and everyone takes it personally? I'll admit, I've been known to say things that shouldn't be said but hey, it's usually all in good fun.
On a lighter note, today I made the most delicious cake, ugh. It's pretty damn yummy. My friend and I spent ages making it, and it took like 2 hours to cook. Really unhealthy though. I'm trying and trying to write something else but I can't think of anything so I guess I'll just do a little written intro thing.
My name is Mikaela, and this is my blog 'i'm fussy about my friends'. I live in Australia, and I'll turn 16 in October. Right now, it's winter holidays and I've been pretty bored for the first few days. All my friends have been busy or working, and you know me, I'm fussy anyway. To be honest I can't wait to finish school and move away from my home town. It's a beautiful place, and I love it. Nearly all my family is here.  But the whole entire world is out there, and let me tell you, my home town is tiny. It's so so small and I'm so excited to meet the people, in the outside world. I get excited just thinking about it but here, have 10 facts about me:
1. I love socks, especially knee highs.
2. I always wanted to have a diary, but I could never write it one regularly.
3. I'm fussy about my friends, yo!
4. I love my cat Samson so much, I have literally never felt that type of love for anyone or anything before.
5. I'm a Libran. Indecisive as anything, just like my mum.
6. I was born the day before my mum's birthday, so sometimes we have joint birthdays.
My family is literally the best in the whole world.
7. I listening to embarrassingly bad music, think along the lines of Aaron Carter and Nikki Webster. Sorry, AC.
8. I just hit 365 friends on Facebook, one for every day of the year?
9. I have two dogs & two cats. I love them all equally, but Samson is like my child.
10. My bedroom is covered with books and plants.
It's 11:40pm and raining. Ah, winter. You're the wettest.

Samson, you are my #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment