Monday 8 July 2013

Garden Stalking

I like the idea of guerrilla gardening. It just seems so fun and cute, and really, everyone wants to have more pretty flowers and plants, don't they? Can I get a hell yeah?  The weather today has been lovely. It's sunny and gorgeous but air is sorta chilly. I was a tad cheeky and crept over to my neighbor's garden today to take a few photos - they're away on holidays. It's such a pretty garden, and so big too. There's even a cute little fairy garden and they've recently built a walk in greenhouse, you could say I'm a little jealous. Although, my house has a beautiful garden - thanks mum - and I have plants all through my bedroom. I've yet to discover the trick for growing indoor plants, mine always seem to die or just stop growing. I've got a feeling it's because I only have one small window in my room. Or maybe I'm choosing the wrong sorts of plants? I'm not sure. If there's one thing you must know about me. it's that I love love love plants.



No comments:

Post a Comment